SeLamat datangg...


welcome...Sugeng rawuh...verwelkomen..benvenuto...gratus...willkommen...hougei...bem-vindo...

Senin, 01 September 2008

My name is Lucia Astri Noviyanti. I was born in Sleman November 26th 1990. My family and my friends call me Astri but sometimes my friends call me "ndut". It's no matter for me what they call me. I live with my family which consist of my father, my mother, elder brother, elder sister and my grandfather. We live in Ngagul-agulan, Sendang Rejo, Minggir, Sleman, Yogyakarta.
I like writing;this is my hobby. I ever sent my stories to some magazines but until this time no one of my stories published by those magazines. It does not make me give up. At the time, I wrote a story about my self, my friends and anything in my mind. Until one day, I could finish my story and I sent it to a publisher. It was about my personal experience in senior high School.
I waited for about 2 weeks, until one day I received a short message service(SMS) from the publisher. The main point of the SMS said that my story was rejected and it would be back to me. I was shocked and disappointed with it. gave up, I though that I couldn't be a good writer.
But, then I realize that I shouldn't give up. I will try again to write other stories. I will try to be better and I am sure that I will be a good writer. Hahahahaaaa......

9 komentar:

mamie imoet mengatakan...

I think all of your assignment grammar is correct. Keep your spirit and always try, try and try again so you can be a good writer like do you want. Ciayo

Kick SLY mengatakan...

woi miss AS3,,

i think ur grammar is corect.

be a good writer... hahaha...

yustian pristantyo mengatakan...

I ever sent my stories...correct: I have ever sent.

At the time, I wrote a story about...

what is the meaning of "at the time" ?

is it past time or present time?

xprincesz20 mengatakan...

hello astri..
I think your grammar is correct. Cheer up to be writer!
God bless you..

_^tEaH^_ mengatakan...

Yeah!! in my opinion ur grammar is correct.
haha..don't be pessimism..Ok??
I think u can be the best.
But, I don't know what i want to say again for u..
haha.. nice to c u..

thekla mengatakan...

hi korean...

if you don't get the fault in your life.. you can't know in which your fault and you will not repair or improve your life are wrong...
Don't give up...!!!

Don't forget to pray and say thank you for your God if you already get something what you want..!!!

dhita ayuni mengatakan...

astriiii...
cheer up girl!
you have to try, try, try, try,.....,and try untill you get what you want.. i know it's hard, but i believe, that you can reach it..
good luck, and gbu

diah poenya mengatakan...

hi astri...
I think same with other comments in here..
your grammar is correct.
you have a interest experience..
keep your spirit and don't forget to pray...
you can do it!!!!
be a good writer of course..

Unknown mengatakan...

hi astri..!
never give up!
just always try to do the best..
good luck!