SeLamat datangg...


welcome...Sugeng rawuh...verwelkomen..benvenuto...gratus...willkommen...hougei...bem-vindo...

Sabtu, 14 April 2012

do u believe?



well, I should thanks to God because I haven't such a six sense, etc. And I don't want to have such that sense. I am very happy with what I have right now.
But, one of my friend, said that he should protect me. My ancestors entrust me to him. Then, how come? He is just my friend and he isn't my relative too. Why should I believe in him? He said that he is able to see and feel "something, he has been know my future, he is able to read my hand's line, he is able to forecast me, and many things that I really don't understand. He always said many things about "something". Then, again, I really2 don't understand.

Should I believe in him? I asked some people about that kind of six sense. My brother, one of my friend, and a brother (frater) said that they do not believe with such kind of those thing. So, do you have any idea about six sense, forecast, etc, friends?

1 komentar:

Anonim mengatakan...

I also do not believe with those kind of six sense, etc.//but I've almost the same experiences with you....For the first my friend told me "something around" me, I felt so afraid,..but then I try to be realistic, it is rather difficult,..but just try to believe with God, only...^^