SeLamat datangg...


welcome...Sugeng rawuh...verwelkomen..benvenuto...gratus...willkommen...hougei...bem-vindo...

Sabtu, 03 Desember 2011

Could you be Mine?

"could you be mine?"
and this question comes to my mind again..hahaa...
I want you to be mine...
haha..Yes, you!
I expect you to be mine!
Yes, you! Nobody else, but you! haha...
But, He chooses you..
He chooses you to be his disciple...
Yes, YOU!
Then, still, the question is same, "Could you be mine?"
Could I blind my eyes from all of this fact...
Could I expect you to be more than my friend?
Is loving you means a sin for me?
Is loving you means an impossible thing for me?
Still, I do expect you...hahahaa... :)

2 komentar:

Anonim mengatakan...

is this writing for seminarian? ups.. :D

Lucia Astri mengatakan...

hwehh....what do u mean?