SeLamat datangg...


welcome...Sugeng rawuh...verwelkomen..benvenuto...gratus...willkommen...hougei...bem-vindo...

Selasa, 06 Desember 2011

EuLogy

This is about the last assignment of SPD's meeting. So, we have to bring 4 eulogy; our eulogy (from our family, friends, colleague, and from community). Getting an eulogy from my family wasn't difficult for me, and it was not really surprising thing for my father. Why? Yeah, because my older brother and older sister have been asked for those assignments too. So I didn't need too many words to ask my father to make an eulogy for me.

But, it was a little difficult when I asked my friends to make an eulogy for me. At first, my friend didn't want to. He said that make an eulogy is an easy thing for him, but the problem is that he can't imagine my death and he can't make an eulogy without any feeling. Oh God...So Sweet...Hahhaa...But, finally, he was agree to make an eulogy for me. And, this was the eulogy from my friend


The other was from community, at first I asked my friend from PPA, actually she is also my friend in Senior High School. I was text her, but her reaction was almost same with my friend. Then I explained much more about what should she do. But, she didn't replay my SMS anymore. ggrr....
It was Sunday,..and I only got 2 eulogies, then I asked my other friend from community, Yani. She is my relative too. she just answered, "OK, mbak. d pake untuk kapan?" was..thank God for her answered. Finally, Sunday afternoon I came to her house, and she hasn't made anything. hahaha...I waited her for writing my eulogy. Due to she is clever and creative child, so it didn't need much time to write a simple eulogy for me. And this is an eulogy from her



Then, the value of this assignment was that many people scare of death? why? The fact is that all people will face a death, right? So what we have to do is do the good deeds as much as possible.
The other value is that I have to be grateful. This assignment reminds me that actually many people love me and many people care of me. I have to value my own life. So in the end of my life, people will celebrate my death, or at least people will remind me because of my great and wonderful life. Thanks for all who love me...I do love you too.... :)

2 komentar:

Maria Caroline mengatakan...

waw.. it must be difficult to create eulogy, imagining someone we love dies is not easy 0.o
hm..I wonder if my friends and I will still have that eulogy assignment when we are in semester 7..hehehehe :P

Lucia Astri mengatakan...

I hope you are still facing this course and this assignment..haha...The class will be very interesting, oLin..:)
And about the assignment, you'll find many shocking things,..and you'll realize that many people love you so....much... ^.~